Submissions should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 7th Edition, including title page (without author names), abstract, keywords, in-text citations, pagination, headings, tables, figures, and reference list. Article text, references, tables, and figures are included in the word count. View a short overview of notable changes from APA 6 to APA 7.
Authors are encouraged to carefully review the journal's Aims & Scope and submit work that marks a new and demonstratively significant advancement in the field. Authors are encouraged to review the criteria used to evaluate manuscripts in our double-anonymous peer-review process.
The following information will guide authors as they make a submission in the online system. You may begin your submission and return to edit it anytime until you decide to finalize the submission by clicking on the Finish Submission button. You may wish to review the visual, step-by-step guide on Submitting an Article.
The journal screens papers for unoriginal material. By submitting your paper you are agreeing to originality checks during the peer review and production processes.
All published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.
IJIER aims to return reviewed manuscripts to authors within 20 days of initial submission, although some manuscripts take more or less time in order for us to provide high-quality, thoughtful, constructive reviews that are a hallmark of our journal.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Steps for Submission
1. Register or login for an IJCD account. It's required to get an author role for the submission of your work and a reviewer role for review.
How to get an Author role after registration: Visit your profile page. Click the role tab tick on Author and Save. You can have multiple roles in your profile.
2. The website will let you see your progress in previous work or start a new submission. New Submission will also allow you to start the first submission in the dashboard menu and go through the review process.
3. Before you submit, review the Publication Submission page to ensure that your work meets all requirements.
4. For manuscript preparation, please download the (Template), (Authors Details Template).
5. IJCD only publishes English papers so other language papers will be rejected by default. If you want to publish with us, you should translate your paper and continue with the submission process.
If you face any problem or error submitting via the online submission process, please send your submission files to firstname.lastname@example.org