Details and Guidelines to Look Out for Manuscript Submission
Please pay attention to the guidelines below when you are about to write. Manuscripts that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the author for correction, which can cause significant delays in the publication of your work.
All texts must:
- The paper is in English.
- The abstracts consist of 250-300 words in length and 3-5 words of keywords.
- The submissions contain 4000-7000 words with A4 size paper, left margin, top, right and bottom is 2.54 cm, typed with Times New Roman 12 pt, 1.15 line spacing.
- The maximum title is 18 words in capital letters
- The authors should write names, affiliations, and emails properly.
- The manuscript is in the form of reports of research results. The results of the study to be published should not be more than 3 years.
- Articles include title, author name, abstract, and keywords.
- The introductory section (contains a background of issues that outline why the topic deserves to be researched, also involves GAP analysis research, focusing problem formulation, research objectives, expected research benefits, and theoretical foundations).
- The methodology section describes the research design, the derived source data, the research instrument, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques.
- The research and discussion section (containing the results of research supported by the theoretical base and previous research), allowed using of tables, and pictures.
- The conclusions consist of the research result (without suggestions), as well as the bibliography.
- The manuscript is written using a scientific writing method standard (adding bibliographic lists and necessary citations). The source of the quotation is inserted into the text and placed in brackets with the author's name, publication year, and page.
- Example: (Rizka, 2020: 34)
- The chapter is written in each capital letter, left alignment with numbered and bolded.
- Example: 1. Introduction
- The subchapter is written by capitalizing each word, left alignment with numbered, using the numbering convention, and writing with italics.
- Example: 3.1 Data Analysis Technique
- Numbering in the text uses Arabic numerals if the order is required, otherwise, no numbering is required.
- ... as follows: (1) readiness in learning, expected to be developed through material summary feature, pre-requisite material, simulator, and discussion among learners through the forum; (2) the search for meaning, will be facilitated by the presentation of comprehensive teaching materials, concept maps and interactive simulators and discussion among learners; (3) meaningful learning, ultimately expected to be created through repetitive repetition and feedback, links to relevant learning resources available on the internet, and interactive simulators as well as discussions between learners.
- Pictures and tables should be placed as close as possible to the corresponding text. The image file should be included in gif, jpg, BMP, pct, and png format. All images and tables must be accompanied by a description and number of drawings or tables.
- Figure 1. Title of the figure. (under figure)
- Table 1. Table title. (at the above table)
- Writing a reference list arranged alphabetically by author's principal (last name in front), book title (italics) publisher city, publisher, and year of publication. If the referral source is an article in the journal, the title of the article is quoted and the name of the journal is in italics.
- The manuscript is submitted in file with .doc or .docx format to our website journal.
- All manuscripts MUST be sent via the online delivery system. Manuscripts sent outside the system will not be considered for publication.